Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Seven Days I Can Never Get Back

Have you ever had on of those weeks where everything and anything that could go wrong did? Of course you have, because the world sucks and everyone has weeks like that. I just had one of those weeks that makes me want to go and kick a puppy. No matter what good things were happening there were always five fucked up circumstances to offset the good shit. Not that anyone cares or should because I'm venting on a goddamn weblog that no one reads. That's cool, though. I'm writing this thing so I can choose what I write about.

So, here's the deal. If you piss me off in the next 72 hours, I'm going to punch you in the mouth. Nothing major. I'm just going to knock several teeth down your throat. I'm serious. I'm not going to get into the specifics about why I'm so pissed, but they are compelling enough for me to punch someone in the mouth. Suffice it to say, I am angry.

I usually try to be funny with my threats when I write here, but I am so far beyond humorous that when I read other things I have written here I feel like punching the screen of my laptop. I am going to fucking twist off and ruin someone's face.

I am going to go club a crackhead with a baseball bat.

1 comment:

"K" Fingerett said...

I'm sorry you've had such a bad week... but no puppy kicking- save a puppy, kick a squirrel... now those things are evil...

I guess I'm not in the clear for getting my teeth knocked out but-

"...because I'm venting on a goddamn weblog that no one reads"

*ahem* now I know I don't get on here that often, but last time I checked, you had "three" readers [and I am one of them]- so there.

However, I do hope things get better for you- honestly I do.

I think you need a ::hug:: those usually work for me ^_^

Again, I hope things get better soon!


~K