Saturday, November 01, 2008

What's For Dinner?

It's early evening here in Milwaukee and I am hungry as fucking hell. I just looked in the refrigerator and couldn't find anything that looked appetizing. Nothing. I'm kind of tired of eating the same food over and again. I just don't want to eat chicken anymore.

I want to eat an endangered animal. I want to chomp down on a fucking Siberian tiger. I want to whet my appetite with filet of cheetah. If I could get my hands on an emperor penguin, I'd make that motherfucker my dinner.

My point here is, I'm getting bored eating cows, chickens and pigs. I need some variety in my diet. I need something different. I need some endangered California condor.



















I'm gonna eat the shit out of you, tiger.

Somebody turn the oven on.

1 comment:

"K" Fingerett said...

HAHA!

Well, let me know how the hunt goes :P

If you are tired of cows, chickens and pigs--- why dont you try sea food, veggies, or some other bird like duck? (I've never had duck, so if you have some-- let me know how it is!)


~K