Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Ultimate Threesome

If you are a heterosexual male possessing all the necessary tools then I can almost guarantee that you have two women in mind that would comprise your ultimate threesome. Unfortunately only three or four men in history have ever achieved their goal, but that should not and does not keep us from holding out hope for the future.

I'm no different than anyone else. I have my perfect threesome, and is it ever perfect. I'm getting a chub just thinking about it. My perfect threeway slam-fest consists of the following:


+



+

Me

=



That's right. My perfect threesome consists of the sexy blonde chick from Scrubs, Sarah Chalke, and Natalie Portman. Everytime I think about this scenario I hear a choir of angels singing in my head. I am not joking in the slightest when I say that I would commit genocide to make this a reality. I would burn down a fucking orphanage to get these two naked with me at the same time.

Now, if you'll excuse me I have to go make love to my hand. I've got impure thoughts running through my mind.

1 comment:

"K" Fingerett said...

Nice.

The last two images wont show up for me but yeah

hmm... if I had to pick two people for a two girl one guy threesome--- I'd have to go with Marcus Patrick (google him) and... hmmm... K.D Aubert or Alicia Keys :)

Just thought I'd share :) No making love with my hand though -- sheesh, you're such a guy... :P


~K