Friday, January 11, 2008

You Don't Think I Will Find You, But I Will And I'm Going To Fucking Kill You

You. I know who you are. I know where you live. I am going to fucking burn your house down. I am going to stab you in the face with an ice pick. I am going to shoot you in the heart with a motherfucking crossbow. I am going to feed you your own fucking liver after I cut it out of your fucking torso.

You are the motherfucker who robbed my house. You stole nearly $10k worth of my property. Maybe you didn't think I would notice the missing 47 inch TV. Or the computers. Or the 400 DVDs. Or the hundreds of CDs. Or the cash you stole. Or the fact that you left your fucking stench in my house. And drank my beer. Asshole.

I know you live down the street from me. I've seen my television in your fucking window. How bragadocious of you. You motherfucking cocksucking piece of fuck. I am going to slice your nutsack off and feed it to the squirrels living in the pine tree next to my house. You think I'm kidding? We'll see who's kidding when wake up with a fucking steak knife in your back and me standing over you laughing like a retard.

I am going to fucking do you like Big Pussy in The Sopranos. Except in your case, begging not to get shot in the face will do nothing. I am going to make you wish you had never even thought about robbing me.

You are fucking dead, motherfucker.

Fuck.

1 comment:

"K" Fingerett said...

I'm is at school n i be chillin :P

Things are good over here my friend ^_^ How've you been?

And I actually REALLY miss the tons and tons of snow... ::sigh:: I wish it would snow here even just a little bit for once. Sheesh.

No need to envy the no-snow factor going on over here though... its wayyyy too hot sometimes and it makes me not want to leave my room during certain times of the day :(

Now about your post-- did you REALLY get robbed!?!?!?! Did all of that stuff really get taken??? Because if that’s true I'm soooo sorry. That’s not even cool. :(

::hugs for you::

What are/have you done about it? Is there any chance of you getting your belongings back?

Let me know ASAP!

::hugs again::


~K