Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Dear Delicate, Beautiful Snowflake On My Window, Fuck You

Go away. You are not welcome here anymore. You were never welcome here. Do you know why this is? Because you are motherfucking cold! Do you know why that's a problem? Because cold weather blows ostrich cock.


Last night you brought along 30 trillion of your little friends and blanketed my formerly pristine ground with ten inches of cold, shitty terror. Why? There was 48 goddamn inches of snow in December alone.....but the wonderful 60 degree melt that happened 2 weeks ago was phenomenal. So what do you do? Naturally, you go and fuck it up. Eat my cock snowflake!

I am going to fucking blowtorch your icy ass. I'm going to hire fat chicks to blow hot farts all over you. I'm going to have my dog turn you into a yellow snowcone.

Go. The. Fuck. Away. Now.

Motherfucking snowflake.

No comments: