Monday, December 17, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me

Happy birthday to me. Hell yeah. On this day 22 years ago I was born. With a full head of hair, a beard, and I was holding a trident. Shortly thereafter I impaled the male nurse who tried to slap me.

My point is this: Everyone should take a moment today to reflect upon the good I bring to the world. I make fun of crackheads. I speak almost exclusively in vulgarities. And I say inappropriate but amusing things. Yes, I am a modern Jesus Christ.

Praise be to me!

1 comment:

"K" Fingerett said...

Aww... I haven't been on here for a while... but yes, Happy (belated) Birthday! And my birthday was on the 18th- and yes you are smart ^_^ and thank you for the birthday wishes- I wasn't expecting that ^_^

Please share what you did for your birthday this year :)

::special hugs for you::


~K