Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Tonight I Will Die Or Light A Building On Fire

Tonight is Friend Tom's 24th birthday. We shall be making a visit to Water St. There is a good possibility that one or both of us will be dead by morning. If that is the case, please do not mourn my passing. Instead, help yourself to any of my shit. Except my bread. 'Cause even when I'm dead I'll still be making sandwiches.

Friend Tom probably couldn't have timed his birthday any better. Wednesday night is easily the best night to go to Water. Especially if you are a financially strapped young lad like myself. Why is this?

Dollar. Shots.

This isn't "dollar shots of rail whiskey or warm piss." This is "I'll have 8 Third Reich's, 10 shots of Jack, and 10 SoCo and limes for 28 dollars" dollar shots. And, of course, tonight is dollar High Life night at Brothers. Somebody kick me in the nuts. No one should be this excited about fucking booze.

One more completely unrelated thing: A few days ago I ate a Baconator from Wendy's. It was orgasmic. Seriously, I ate the sandwich and shot a wad in my pants. I am no longer an atheist. The Baconator is now my god. I'm not kidding. I even pray to it.

I fucking love the Baconator.

I haven't written anything thing dodgy and rambling for a while, so I think I should just wrap this shit up here before I hurt myself. I'll end with some sage advice I was recently given:

Don't stick your hand down the sink when the disposal is on.

Wiser words were never spoken.

Praise to thee, Baconator.

1 comment:

"K" Fingerett said...

First- no dying. But if you MUST die tonight, make sure someone is able bring you back to life ASAP!

"...a financially strapped young lad..." and "Dollar. Shots"

Hmm... somehow I don't see how those two work together... :P

And maybe you ARE a bit too excited about your drinks/friends... but it's whatever makes you happy- right?...?

Is there a sandwich/burger called the Baconator? Wow... I think I'll have to go check that out and try it for myself. I think I'll get it to go and eat it at home though-- Unlike/thanks to you I wont have to make a mess in my pants while eating it in public :P

Damn you for making me hungry... I'm going to the kitchen ^_^

Loved this post :)


~K