Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Observations, Commentary, and Gunshots Pt. II



I'm bringing back my friends Guy 1 and Guy 2 for some more observations and commentary. Enjoy.

Guy 1. "Holy fucking balls! Is he sucking that guy off mid-dive?"

Guy 2: "I thought the dude was facing the other way."

Guy 1: "Is that something coming out of his ass?"

Guy 2: "Please tell me...."

Guy 1: "Awww shit, man. He's giving birth to a chocolate submarine in the middle of free-fall."

Guy 2: "Shit. I'm gonna be sick."

Guy 1: "At least he's not... Fuck. Nevermind, he just did."

Guy 2: "That can't be healthy. Oh. Fuck. Me. Is he really going to lick his finger now?"

Guy 1: "Why are we still watching this shit?"

Guy 2: "Hahahaha. Check out his parachute. It's all twisted. How are they going to...?

*THUD*

Guy1: "I don't think they are."

Guy 2: "Fuck it. Let's go buy new man-purses. I need something made out of leather to ease my stomach."

Me: "Hey douche bags. Time for me to kill you. I thought I did this last week."

*BANG BANG*

Me: *Laughing uncontrollably* "Hahahaha, I really am a sick bastard. Oh, sweet, a parachuting accident. Maybe they were carrying their wallets with them."

God help me.

1 comment:

"K" Fingerett said...

Wow. ^_^ I love these- keep posting these here and there :)

Oh and man-purse = murse...

I think it's funny you said that- my friend and I were talking about those the other day because we've noticed more and more men with them.

So... do you wear your murse when you are out? Or only at home when you are alone- all dolled up- standing in front of the mirror and checking yourself out...?

Just wondering... ^_^


~K