Friday, August 03, 2007

This Is The Greatest Thing Ever

Anyone that has read through this site can discern that I rely heavily upon a few topics for whatever comedic value I may provide. Quite obviously, I make fun of crackheads and homeless people a great deal. Ann Coulter has been a target of mine several times. I often make jokes about beating hookers, and occasionally I rip born-again Christians and Jesus. Reading through this little weblog, one might also discern a perticularly strange interest I have - Sandwiches. Hell yes. I fucking love sandwiches. I love the name. I love the bread. I love the shit that goes between the bread. And for this reason I was fucking ecstatic to learn that August Is National Sandwich Month!

Fuck. Me. Running. I always knew that there should be an entire month dedicated to the greatest of culinary delights. Now I know that there is. God bless the genius that created and organized this most holy of months. Ramadan doesn't have shit on N.S.M.

Oh shit. This is making me fucking hungry. I'm going to go make a sandwich right now. God I fucking love sandwiches!

Rock on sandwich.

1 comment:

"K" Fingerett said...

Sandwiches are great- I tried thinking of which one I like best but there are just too many... heroes, cubans and pb&j's were all up there on my list.

I still can't believe that this is NSM... that's crazy- but I love it ^_^

I think I'll tell my friends- then we'll eat sandwiches together :)


~K