Wednesday, September 03, 2008

My Everything

My beloved Pam Beasley, I cannot continue to live this lie for a moment longer. No longer can I deny my love for you. Some things in this world are simply too precious to keep bottled up inside, hidden from the world like a proverbial lamp 'neath a basket.

Pam, my delicate flower, come to me. Embrace my love and allow yourself to be consumed by my passion. Let yourself free and I will show you a world where anything is possible.

My beloved, my muse, my everything...please do not deny me the only thing for which my heart longs.

There are no words I can use to do justice to the sheer beauty which you exude.

You are my everything.

Please...

And fuck Jim Halpert. That cockbite can lick a chocolate starfish. What the fuck is the deal with that pickle-licker?

Also, you have a fucking kick-ass rack and your backyard ain't nothing to scoff at, either.

Let me show you...

Let me show you...

Let me show you...

...my penis.

1 comment:

"K" Fingerett said...

Wonderful :P

haha, nice-- I knew you wouldn't last too long without saying something along the lines of "cockbite" ...

Nice to know you are alive and well ^_^


~K