Saturday, December 19, 2009

Cristmas Wishes From My Friends

You probably wouldn't know it if you have read anything I have written, but I am on a first name basis with many of America's conservative pundits and talking heads. In fact, we even exchange Christmas cards. This year I asked a few of my friends to send pictures and write a few words of encouragement. I was very pleased with what they sent me, and I would like to share with you a few of them.




"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! No spin zone! No spin zone! Stop bloviating! Be pithy! Pithy you prick!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!"
-Bill O'Reilly


Thanks for the encouragement Bill!




"Do you like my pink shirt? It's beautiful isn't it? I know. Hold on a minute while I equate healthcare reform with the rise of Nazi Germany. It will only take a second."
-Laura Ingraham

Thanks Laura! You're the best!




"Derpa derp. Derp da derp. Hurr durr. Derp derp da derpa derp. Hurr."
-Glenn Beck

Inspiring! Thanks Glenn!




"For $8.50 you can touch my hair. It smells like lavender."
-Sean Hannity

Oh Sean! Such a prankster!




"The bodies are hidden in the crawlspace."
-Ann Coulter

Merry Christmas to you too Ann!



And Merry Christmas to all of you!

1 comment:

"K" Fingerett said...

You are too funny: "Inspiring! Thanks Glenn!" lol

So I missed your birthday and half expected an awesome post about what you could remember from your special day...

Why the hell do I know your birthday? Well, I'm not sure if you remember but thanks to your birthday post [either last year or the year before], I learned that your birthday [December 17th] was just a day before mine [December 18th!!!]

So happy belated Halloween, Thanksgiving & Birthday :) [I should prob through Christmas and New Year in there too since I doubt I'll be back on here to say so in time...]

So share about your birthday!!!!! [please?]


~K