Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Check This Out. Seriously. If You Don't I'll Be Pissed

I don't think I've ever plugged another site other than K-Fingerett's lovely page but I found this somewhere and have become strangely captivated.

This guy is an Army vet who lost his right arm in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan, and he is currently taking a trip around America to see and meet the people for whom he gave his arm.

I'm a pretty liberal guy. I do not agree with our country's presence in Iraq. I detest our idiot president. I think America needs a drastic makeover in terms of international relations. But I am behind America's military men and women one hundred percent, and whether or not I agree with any war or military conflict involving America is irrelevant. This man gave his arm in the service of his country, and no matter what I think, that is deserving of every ounce of respect I can give.

If any of you who read this - and thanks to all six of you - have a chance, check out his site. His updates are frequent and really entertaining. And, if possible, make a donation. Gas ain't free you know...

How 'bout that? An entire post without using the word "fuck." Aww fuck I fucked it up.

Whatever, check out Daniel's site. You won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

"K" Fingerett said...

Wow... This guy is amazing... not sure how you found him-- but I'm glad you did and that you shared his blog! Thank you ^_^


~K