Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Dear Christ No!





























Dear God No!!! Please, please, please come back for one more season! Fucking Christ come back! I know I have always joked about how I would fellate you on command but I'm not fucking around this time! I will do it! I'll slob little Brett for one more season!

(Muffled sobs)

Oh Fuck! I can't live without you, Brett!

(More sobbing)

Please reconsider....

And if you do...leave your fucking wife back in Mississippi. I don't want to see another shot of her in the luxury box at Lambeau.

Please come back Brett. One more year.

Please.

1 comment:

"K" Fingerett said...

Hmm... I don't really know who this is... but I guess he is leaving? Maybe football altogether? or something... and you like him a bunch? or maybe he is a really good player and his team might suck without him?

I'm not sure whats going on... but I'm sorry you are sad...

::hugs for you, my friend::

no more tears :)


~K