Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Sure I'll Give You My Banking Information

I got one of those Nigerian Oil Heir emails the other day. I took a minute to compose a response:

This offer sounds wonderful. I would be more than happy to help you with this transaction, however, I would first like to ask how you found me of all people?!? I could not believe my good fortune when I read your email! It is my hope that we can begin as soon as possible.

Here is my information:
Name: Nathan W. Churchill
Company: Campbell's Soup - Tomato Bisque and Clam Chowder Division, Assistant to the Regional Soup Manager and Secretary of Tastiness
Bank Info: I am able to open an acount at any financial institution within a 40 mile radius. Anything outside of that, unfortunately, is not possible as I ride a bicycle for transportation and I am afraid I simply cannot peddle any farther. Please respond with your directions for opening such an account and I will be most happy to move forward with our transaction.
Telephone No.: (507) 867-5309

If there is any other information you require please do not hesitate to ask. I am very excited about this. I cannot tell you how much those millions of dollars are going to help with my Save the Retarded Pandas foundation, and I can now afford to buy the malaria medication for my illegitimate daughter! How Fortuna has smiled upon me! Please respond soon. Thank you.

Nathan W. Churchill
(507) 867-5309


Nothing outrageous, but I would love to get a response about this. If there is any way at all that I could fuck with whoever sent this email I would shit myself......

1 comment:

"K" Fingerett said...

Nice. Well be sure to post their reply if there is one- I'd love to see it.

Oh, and I dont know if you have blogger send you an email when you get comments but yeah-- be sure to check out my comment on your "the day of reckoning" post (dec. 20) when you get the chance... it should explain a few things...

Anywho...

Glad to se that you are still writing and having a damn good time doing... well, whatever it is that you do :)

till next time...

wait.

I was going to end it here till I saw this:

Word Verification: jihoe

no joke (haha) no really, thats what it says. I thought maybe I could make you smile (for once) in return for all the times your posts have had me lauging all over the place. yeah its dumb- but it made me smile.

anywho

till next time...(again)


~K